- Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack?
No, I don’t usually! In general my favorite snack is Bourbon biscuits! High in calories and high in taste… just what I like :D!
- Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you?
No, never! it is HORRIFIC to mark books 🙂
- How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears?
Bookmarks, of course! I hate dog- earing my books… they are my treasures 🙂
- Laying the book flat open?
Nope…I don’t do that either!
- Fiction, Non-fiction, or both?
- Hard copy or audio books?
Hard Copy mostly… I have concentration issues with audio books!
- Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point?
I can put the book down whenever I want 🙂
- If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away?
NO! I wish I would do that and LEARN some words! But I can’t Stop 🙂
- What are you currently reading?
2 books – Interview with a Vampire [ recommended by 3M!] and Cleopatra’s Daughter
- What is the last book you bought?
Pirate’s Daughter by Margaret Cezair-Thompson
- Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can you read more than one at a time?
I am reading 1 eBook and 1 hard copy! try to read 2 books, but I can read just one at a time! I know that’s so ODD!
- Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read?
No nothing like that, if a story pulls me in, I read it irrespective of the time/place!
- Do you prefer series books or stand alone books?
- Is there a specific book or author that you find yourself recommending over and over?
hmm…That’s n interesting question! I normally don’t recommend an author… as I am not the person who goes about reading EVERY book that the author writes. But recently I have found that I just love Michelle Moran’s writing and books and similarly one book “Memoirs of a Geisha”… If you have not read either… you better go and read them!!!
- How do you organize your books? (By genre, title, author’s last name, etc.?)
I don’t really organize! I buy, I read and then I put them back in the shelf… Actually now that you tell me I need to do that 🙂
That was FUN! I am so GLAD I participated… Thank You BBAW for the most wonderful week!! 🙂